Construction will cause some inconveniences along the way. The main disruption will be related to parking in the high school lot, as construction lanes and site work will take away a significant amount of spaces. We ask that everyone be patient and understanding as we make these short-term sacrifices for the long term good.
Parking Permits & Senior Paintings
We are working with our architects and construction management team to maximize the amount of spaces we will have this year, including on temporary lots that may go up in front of the building. We still have some work to do to identify how many spaces we will have and when passes will go on sale.
A few things we know at this time:
· The first few weeks of school will be first come, first served. No parking spots will be assigned.
· Only juniors and seniors will be able to drive. No spots will be given to sophomores or freshmen.
· Some students who travel during the day may need to share a spot with another student (an AM “owner” and a PM “owner”)
· We are encouraging all students to look into carpooling arrangements. 2 or 3 students may also share a spot if they all carpool together.
· We encourage all of our students who can, to ride the bus. This will be especially necessary for students who don’t have a consistent mode of transportation.
· Students will not be allowed to park at Nolley and walk over to the high school.
· Everyone will have to be patient with the reconfiguration of the parking lot and potentially new traffic patterns for coming and going.
When we have more information, parking permits will be available in the back office with Mr. Mauger. The cost is $20 for full day students and $10 for half day students. Forms can be filled out online ahead of time at panthercountry.org but students must have their license in hand to get a permit.
Once again, Seniors will have the option to paint their parking space with their own customized design this year! More details will be provided in the near future.
We thank everyone for their patience and understanding during this exciting time of construction!